Military News Articles from 10/2015
October 27, 2015
- The Air Force announced today the contract award of engineering and manufacturing development and early production for the Long Range Strike Bomber, or LRS-B, to Northrop Grumman Corp.
October 23, 2015
- Army cyber forces will continue the integration of cyber effects into the Army's tactical units with their participation in an upcoming training rotation for the 1st Brigade Combat Team, 82nd Airborne Division at the Joint Readiness Training Center, o
October 20, 2015
- Senior U.S. and Russian defense officials signed a memorandum of understanding today on air safety in Syria, the Pentagon's press secretary said.
October 17, 2015
- In his first trip overseas as chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Marine Corps Gen. Joseph F. Dunford Jr. will meet with Israeli leaders here.
October 15, 2015
- Just a week after historic rainfall caused severe flooding in South Carolina -- devastating lives, cities, and infrastructure -- the examples witnessed here and across the state Oct. 13 were neighbors helping neighbors.
October 14, 2015
- The Defense Department recently announced an effort to help individuals throughout the department do their part to protect the DoD Information Networks, or DoDIN.
October 11, 2015
- A Marine sprinted towards the other end of the enclosure as Denny, the Belgian Malinois military police dog, quickly traversed the distance in between him and his target. Just as Denny prepared to launch and take down the Marine, his handler screamed &ldq
October 06, 2015
- Chief of Naval Operations (CNO) Adm. John Richardson held an all hands call at U.S. Naval War College (NWC), Oct. 5, where he discussed the importance of the institution and its role in helping plot the Navy's course.
October 03, 2015
- USS Dwight D. Eisenhower (CVN 69) (Ike) accomplished its first arrested landing of an F-35C Lightning II carrier variant, Oct. 2.
VA refinancing and complimentary VA loan pre-approvals so you can shop for your home with confidence.