Military News Articles from 1/2008
January 28, 2008
- Increasing cooperation across the military health community and responding to health care feedback should guide health professionals serving U.S. troops, a top Pentagon official said.
January 25, 2008
- Joining the Army more than four years ago helped Sgt. Dominic Garza achieve some of his personal goals and improve life for his new family.
January 22, 2008
- Medical evacuation crews from Task Force Marne faced down enemy gunfire to deliver five injured soldiers in Iraq to safety Jan. 18.
January 18, 2008
- An Army report released yesterday outlines how the service can better identify and help soldiers who have suffered traumatic brain injuries.
January 17, 2008
- Soldiers supporting Operation Phantom Phoenix, a series of division- and brigade-level strikes against al Qaeda and other extremists in Iraq, continue to disrupt terrorist safe havens and bases throughout the country, military officials reported.
January 14, 2008
- President George W. Bush made a stop in Kuwait Saturday during his Middle East tour to meet with key U.S. leaders and speak to deployed service members.
January 10, 2008
- In the civilian world, sneaking a peak at an exam before taking it will earn someone a failing score. Sneaking a peak at the front lines before leaving the base for a mission, however, can save lives in a combat zone.
January 03, 2008
- Today, every Soldier headed to Iraq and Afghanistan receives Battlemind training, but few know the science behind it.
January 02, 2008
- For the past year, the mission of the 1132nd Engineering Detachment Well Drilling Team has been to provide potable water to the people of Djibouti, but now their mission is to train their replacements to do the same.
VA refinancing and complimentary VA loan pre-approvals so you can shop for your home with confidence.