Military News Articles from 3/2007
March 28, 2007
- Air Force Services Agency officials are offering $25,000 in scholarships for club members and eligible family members.
March 26, 2007
- The secretary of the Air Force and chief of staff recently announced the completion of the next phase of Total Force Integration initiatives after discussions with Airmen from active-duty, Guard and Reserve organizations.
March 19, 2007
- Eligible members of the Air National Guard can now submit retirement applications electronically via the virtual Personnel Center -- Guard and Reserve.
March 16, 2007
- The Anthrax Vaccine Immunization Program, or AVIP, mandates Airmen assigned to high-threat areas receive the Anthrax vaccine, while also providing Airmen the choice to continue anthrax vaccines if they are not assigned to a designated high-threat area.
March 12, 2007
- From firing on a vehicle attempting to crash through a gate to repelling an enemy attack on a forward-deployed base, security forces face the potential of using raw, deadly force as a part of their job.
March 07, 2007
- The one constant among Airmen is the desire to be promoted.
March 01, 2007
- Child care is a critical issue for many families around the country, and the Defense Department stands alone as a model for quality child care in the nation, an independent study released March 1 finds.
VA refinancing and complimentary VA loan pre-approvals so you can shop for your home with confidence.